My Philosophical Beliefs
I met some trouble recently trying to explain my philosophical standpoint as there are no term in the field of metaphysics nor philosophy that would properly describe it.
The closest I get is "supernatural libertarianism" but who understands that? And it is still not a good term to use for my view of the world.
So I will simply make a quick list of some of the major things that I believe:
- I believe in Free will.
- I believe in the human spirit. (related article)
- I believe that the human spirit is an awareness entity not part of the physical universe, that has brought life to the human body under its control and that it is this entity that is the actual person and it's personality.
- I believe in reincarnation, past lives and even life before Earth.
- I believe that the purpose of all living organisms (including the human body) is survival for the organism itself (food, defense), better survival for the species of organism (group protection, reproduction, genetic evolution) and better survival for higher organisms (food chain etc).
- I believe that the purpose of the human spirit is reaching a goal that he himself decides. He uses his human body to reach his goal.
- I believe in full responsibility. This means that I believe that to reach higher level of causation it is necessary to accept the viewpoint that you are yourself responsible and even cause over anything that happens or not happens in your or others life. This is a scale.
- I believe you can increase your intelligence, your level of causation, your ability, level of communication and even change your personality to the better. (as opposed to modern psychology view.)
- I do not believe in a God, I believe in the human spirit (Potential to be God-like).
- I do not believe in luck or faith, I believe in responsibility and causation.
- I believe Reality and Truth are subjective and based on agreement between human spirits and that this agreement is established with the use of communication. I believe Time and Space is based on this same Reality.
- I believe that the actions of a human spirit are: considerations, postulates and opinions. (Which creates and alter Reality.)
Quick questions based on my believes
Meaning of life?
Reaching the goal(s) you decided as a human spirit. (And make new ones and reach them too.)
What is Real?
Reality (and the physical universe) is based on agreements between human spirits and established by communication.
- Budget 100 - an old school magic format
- My Favorite Board Games and How I Play Them
- Switching from Windows PC to Mac and why I switched back
- Creating The Space War - The Card Game of My Dreams
- 24 Characteristics That Geniuses Have in Common
- Setting up and Managing a MySQL Server
- Canasta - The Great Card Game
- Annual report number 13 + 14: My Success
- Selling my SEO business TodaysWeb
- PDO vs MySQLi speed comparison