Fire Sale! 80+ Web Sites And Domains Must Go
Over the years I have bought a lot of domain names and web sites. I especially bought a lot of web sites in 2006 and 2007 to use for link building to clients but as I sold my link building services and 40 web sites in October 2007 I have had almost no use of them since then.
I have now made a list of 83 domain names and web sites I want to sell within 2 weeks. This is also because I want to cancel the web host that charges $200 a month and move to something more cheap. Also I have realized that I must focus better on my projects and will sell stuff which I will never work with.
I am making threads on different forums and this post will be updated regularly with new information and links.
- Mindfake.com (great organic traffic)
45 web sites sold in a package, auction here.Sold for Buy it now
- 100topdomains.com: auction started
- articlescript.net: auction started
- articlezone.info & article-zone.net: auction started
- codeguides.com: auction started
- css-scripts.com: auction started
- csshelp.info: auction started
- domainnames2u.com auction started
- freetools.us: auction
- iphone-info.net and iphone-info.org
- vistatrouble.com, vistaguidelines.com & vistanewbie.com: auction here
- webmasterace.com, auction here
- webmasterplanet.net, auction here
- holovision.info (includes the domains holovision.biz, holovision.nu, holovision.org)
Looking for Swedish sites and domains?
See this page and I am very open for offers.
Just contact me if you are interested. You can buy many for good discount.
Comments powered by Disqus
- Annual report number 9 + 10: My Success
- Annual report number 8: My Success
- Guide: WordPress with Maximum Performance and Speed
- How to load WordPress in a few milliseconds using Redis
- Maximize the Link Juice of your Infographic with the use of the Canonical HTTP Header
- Why I recommend CloudFlare and why you should try it too
- Annual report number 7: My Success
- Sixth Annual Report: My Success
- Common CSS mistakes and their solutions
- How to use a WordPress theme or CSS template for your N.nu website