Young people that impresses me
David Wilkinson, 12 years old blogger
Check his blog.
Yes, quite a bit actually. I could definitely live off $500 a month until I turn 14, by which time I aim to be earning more, by experimenting in Internet Marketing.
Abhishek Tripathi, 16 years old from India
From his site:
Developer/ Designer/ SEO Expert/ Writer/
He writes very good english and writes quality articles.
Johan Höglund, 17 years old from Sweden
He is the CEO of a limited corporation. A community web site gettting 1,3 million hits per day and 600 new members daily, link.
EDIT: May 25, 2006
Anand Sharma, 16 years old from USA.
Incredible impressive web designer, check his work.
EDIT: May 4, 2007
Aodhan Cullen, founder of StatCounter.
Started his first business when he was 12 and started up StatCounter when he was 16. Read more.
- My Favorite Board Games and How I Play Them
- Switching from Windows PC to Mac and why I switched back
- Creating The Space War - The Card Game of My Dreams
- 24 Characteristics That Geniuses Have in Common
- Setting up and Managing a MySQL Server
- Canasta - The Great Card Game
- Annual report number 13 + 14: My Success
- Selling my SEO business TodaysWeb
- PDO vs MySQLi speed comparison
- Installing Apache Cassandra with PHP 7 on Ubuntu 16.04