Young people that impresses me
David Wilkinson, 12 years old blogger
Check his blog.
Yes, quite a bit actually. I could definitely live off $500 a month until I turn 14, by which time I aim to be earning more, by experimenting in Internet Marketing.
Abhishek Tripathi, 16 years old from India
From his site:
Developer/ Designer/ SEO Expert/ Writer/
He writes very good english and writes quality articles.
Johan Höglund, 17 years old from Sweden
He is the CEO of a limited corporation. A community web site gettting 1,3 million hits per day and 600 new members daily, link.
EDIT: May 25, 2006
Anand Sharma, 16 years old from USA.
Incredible impressive web designer, check his work.
EDIT: May 4, 2007
Aodhan Cullen, founder of StatCounter.
Started his first business when he was 12 and started up StatCounter when he was 16. Read more.
Comments powered by Disqus
- PDO vs MySQLi speed comparison
- Installing Apache Cassandra with PHP 7 on Ubuntu 16.04
- Annual report number 11 + 12: My Success
- Git with GitHub the Simple Way
- Annual report number 9 + 10: My Success
- Annual report number 8: My Success
- Guide: WordPress with Maximum Performance and Speed
- How to load WordPress in a few milliseconds using Redis
- Maximize the Link Juice of your Infographic with the use of the Canonical HTTP Header
- Why I recommend CloudFlare and why you should try it too