Where do I buy and sell web sites?
Aaron Pratt asked in a comment where do I buy and sell so here comes the answer.
SitePoint: http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56 Serious place.
DigitalPoint: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52 Second best place. Sorting by thread start time here
NamePros: http://www.namepros.com/developed-sites-for-sale/ Good place to buy cheap web sites.
Whenever I have "too much" money I will go to those three places and place bids intensively. It is a lot of fun, exciting and intense. Sometimes on the auctions a few minutes can make a whole lot of a difference.
I actually really recommend buying cheap sites. You can develop them, get them up in PR and sell them again for double the amount or just sell links on them ;)
Praveen also provided this one: http://www.dnforum.com/forum48.html
EDIT: October 13, 2006
There is also this site which is nice if you are buying sites: Bizmp.com
Comments powered by Disqus
- PDO vs MySQLi speed comparison
- Installing Apache Cassandra with PHP 7 on Ubuntu 16.04
- Annual report number 11 + 12: My Success
- Git with GitHub the Simple Way
- Annual report number 9 + 10: My Success
- Annual report number 8: My Success
- Guide: WordPress with Maximum Performance and Speed
- How to load WordPress in a few milliseconds using Redis
- Maximize the Link Juice of your Infographic with the use of the Canonical HTTP Header
- Why I recommend CloudFlare and why you should try it too