What is freedom?
Do you know what real freedom is?
Does anybody know what it is?
Is it possible to know it?
Well, let's discuss :)
From my own philosophical studies on this subject on works written in 1954 by Mr Hubbard (golden essay Trapped) I came to understand this subject much better and I would like to brief about it.
First of all there is a difference in freedom from and real freedom.
Freedom from is easy to understand. That would be like freedom from entrapment like a prison or such similar thing.
So let's speak about freedom from a bit.
A guy finally get's released from prison after 10 years, now he is free. Well, free from the prison that is.
Now, is that guy now more free than for example you or me? Subjective maybe yes.
Actually any physical thing (matter, energy, space and time) can be a barrier and thus entrap you. And on the other side of the coin is that any thing, really, can entrap you mentally. You can imagine being in a prison while you actually are not.
But let us assume and take an example were the guy is sane.
You for example. Are you free in the definition free from?
Yes and no. Everything is relative. You are also trapped, did you know that?
You cannot leave this planet, you are stuck in time and you cannot even fly like a bird. Pretty trapped if you look on the extreme. :)
So we didn't get so far with freedom from, it's all physical, subjective and relative.
Let's talk about the real freedom.
How would a mountain climber be more free?
Well, let's look at it. His purpose is to climb mountains. So if he would achieve that he would achieve happiness.
So, how would he easier achieve it? By being more able to do it.
The way to freedom goes through higher ability.
Comments powered by Disqus
- Selling my SEO business TodaysWeb
- PDO vs MySQLi speed comparison
- Installing Apache Cassandra with PHP 7 on Ubuntu 16.04
- Annual report number 11 + 12: My Success
- Git with GitHub the Simple Way
- Annual report number 9 + 10: My Success
- Annual report number 8: My Success
- Guide: WordPress with Maximum Performance and Speed
- How to load WordPress in a few milliseconds using Redis
- Maximize the Link Juice of your Infographic with the use of the Canonical HTTP Header