Version 2 of my CMS, The Clesto CMS
After a lot of hard work and learning I have now finished making a complete new version of my Clesto CMS.
It is still flat file based without a database and now it has both visual editor and HTML editor for making the pages - similar to that of Wordpress. Focus has been to make it very simple and easy to use and that is reflected in the installation script as well.
And I think it goes without saying that it is highly optimized for search engines.
Download it for free and try it out to see if you like it. Blog about it and help spread the word and you get your own paid version for free.
Feedback is very appreciated and can be left in the comments here or via the contact page.
Comments powered by Disqus
- Git with GitHub the Simple Way
- Annual report number 9 + 10: My Success
- Annual report number 8: My Success
- Guide: WordPress with Maximum Performance and Speed
- How to load WordPress in a few milliseconds using Redis
- Maximize the Link Juice of your Infographic with the use of the Canonical HTTP Header
- Why I recommend CloudFlare and why you should try it too
- Annual report number 7: My Success
- Sixth Annual Report: My Success
- Common CSS mistakes and their solutions