Fastest way: activate hosting and new domain
Do you, like me, sometimes need to get a new site up VERY FAST ?
Here is the guide how to get a page up on the internet with new domain and new hosting in 30 minutes - I did it yesterday and I love it.
- Reg the domain at Godaddy - the fastest registrar I know and also very fast DNS propagation.
- Go here to get hosting www.a1whs.com - Instant activation
- Now 3 min later the domain should be activated and change the DNS to ns1.a1whs.com and ns2.a1whs.com
- With FTP and the user / pass that you wrote connect here: ftp.a1whs.com and upload your files.
- When the files have been uploaded, or a while after, the DNS has been propageted and so go to your new domain and voila!
Comments powered by Disqus
- Selling my SEO business TodaysWeb
- PDO vs MySQLi speed comparison
- Installing Apache Cassandra with PHP 7 on Ubuntu 16.04
- Annual report number 11 + 12: My Success
- Git with GitHub the Simple Way
- Annual report number 9 + 10: My Success
- Annual report number 8: My Success
- Guide: WordPress with Maximum Performance and Speed
- How to load WordPress in a few milliseconds using Redis
- Maximize the Link Juice of your Infographic with the use of the Canonical HTTP Header