Some observations of Googles fresh boost
Article site that ranked extremely well starting just some days after it went online with 20-60 daily referrals from Google between 10th December 2005 to 4th February 2006 then suddenly nothing. Literally 0 Google referrals after that. 8 weeks before hitting the sandbox.
Link building: Agressive and many PR 4-5 links and also sitewides when the site was created and after no more links. Very unnatural in other words.
Ranked well in Google between 24th November 2005 to 21st March 2006 and after that cannot be found. That is 16 weeks.
Link building: Few sitewide PR 4-5 from directories and a few more links in the early stages of the site. Not so unnatural like site A.
I have now a number of sites in the fresh boost and it will be interesting to observe more about this to see how long before they hit the sandbox and try to find a common denominator. One site is ranking well in Google and is in the fresh boost with only one single backlink from a PR5 subpage. Google gave that site a PR4 and has listed 38K of it's internal pages.
- Setting up and Managing a MySQL Server
- Canasta - The Great Card Game
- Annual report number 13 + 14: My Success
- Selling my SEO business TodaysWeb
- PDO vs MySQLi speed comparison
- Installing Apache Cassandra with PHP 7 on Ubuntu 16.04
- Annual report number 11 + 12: My Success
- Git with GitHub the Simple Way
- Annual report number 9 + 10: My Success
- Annual report number 8: My Success