Site sold: ArcadeShack.com
I bought ArcadeShack.com on an auction on NamePros for $75 in April 2005. I then spent a week or more improving the default site and added many features such as highscores, rating etc. I also did a real on-page optimization with mod_rewrite and KW density on game pages etc.
The site has been very successful and really shooting off the last months with 300-1200 uniques a day and around $100 made for adsense per month. Most of the traffic comes from search engines and it has many thousands of backlinks.
Anyway, I just sold the site today to a person on DP for $1700 :) .
Reason for selling:
Getting funds and more time to work in the niche that is my business instead, namely the SEO niche. For example I could not do anything with those visitors except give them adsense, I could not promote my services and for me the arcade games was really boring, resulting in the highscores not being updated and the site neglected.
It will be interesting to see now what happens to the site.
- Selling my SEO business TodaysWeb
- PDO vs MySQLi speed comparison
- Installing Apache Cassandra with PHP 7 on Ubuntu 16.04
- Annual report number 11 + 12: My Success
- Git with GitHub the Simple Way
- Annual report number 9 + 10: My Success
- Annual report number 8: My Success
- Guide: WordPress with Maximum Performance and Speed
- How to load WordPress in a few milliseconds using Redis
- Maximize the Link Juice of your Infographic with the use of the Canonical HTTP Header