SEO Features of N.nu
I learned PHP and built the online website creator N.nu from scratch myself (examples). From the start one of the principal focuses has been to make sure that the system has optimal SEO and it is my intention that N.nu is the online website creator with the best SEO. This blog is of course hosted by N.nu as well as most of my other websites such as todaysweb.com and so on.
Considering my professional experience with SEO in the last 5 years (now 11 years) this is one area I can use to gain a competetive advantage.
Here is what Magnus Bråth, Founder of the SEO company Brath AB, has to say about it:
N.nu is an amazing service and especially for you who are starting your work in SEO. It will take you les than half an hour to get an on topic site up and running, either with your own domain or on a free n.nu domain.
When I first found n.nu (during the beta period) I instantly realized that this is a great resource for optimizers and made sure I quickly got myself 5 different presentations on various topics. It took me less than a couple of hours the get them all produced and actually grabbing positions in the search results.
List of SEO Features:
- Step by step guide to SEO for your website in the administration area.
- Get free powerful links to your website from several websites.
- Optimal title elements (good automatic or custom)
- Proper use of header elements (h1, h2 and h3)
- Templates with responsive design
- Edit content either with visual editor (TinyMCE) or as HTML (same setup as WordPress)
- 100% Optimal URLs
- URLs never change even if all else changes
- Get a great subdomain for free (www.keyword.n.nu) or use your own domain or subdomain.
- See a list of all your backlinks and top linked pages in the admin.
- Add Meta description, meta keywords or custom meta tags to your website.
- Automatic creation of XML sitemap (sitemap.xml)
- Automatic creation of robots.txt
- Automatic and correct rel canonical.
- Possibility to use the alt and title attribute for images and links.
- Super fast: Pages are generated in average 0.0015 seconds (no database involved) and also gets a great Page Speed Score (minimum 90%)
- Prepared for great traffic. Your site survive hacker news, digg.com, slashdot and so forth.
- Add your website to the Google webmaster tools and select a country to target, submit your sitemap.xml and much more.
- Zero duplicate content
- Built in RSS parser.
- Automatic 301 redirection from without www to with www
- Automatic 301 redirection to new subdomain if you change it.
- Automatic 301 redirection to your domain if you choose to map a domain.
- Possibility to 301 redirect on a URL level, see here.
- Use an an URL extension such as .php, .asp, / (wordpress), or .html so you can keep your URL structure even if you change DNS of your domain to another system in the future.
- Fully protected from spam, cracking and other such things which might get your website penalized from Google.
- Only clean templates are used which complies to current standard or make your own template with custom HTML and CSS.
- Website content are never displayed in frames, Flash, AJAX or other such problematic systems.
- Pure HTML/CSS are always used for the navigation of websites.
- Basic web statistics system included automatically (Redistats: demo) and possibility to add your own web analytics tracking code such as Google Analytics.
- 301 redirect pages with backlinks that are 404 with a few easy clicks.
Extra advanced features:
- SEO Hosting: 151 different C-class IPs in 7 countries with uptime guarantee (info).
- Activate https with your domain (info).
- Use the letters å, ä, ö in URLs (info).
This article last updated: 2016-12-31
Comments powered by Disqus
- PDO vs MySQLi speed comparison
- Installing Apache Cassandra with PHP 7 on Ubuntu 16.04
- Annual report number 11 + 12: My Success
- Git with GitHub the Simple Way
- Annual report number 9 + 10: My Success
- Annual report number 8: My Success
- Guide: WordPress with Maximum Performance and Speed
- How to load WordPress in a few milliseconds using Redis
- Maximize the Link Juice of your Infographic with the use of the Canonical HTTP Header
- Why I recommend CloudFlare and why you should try it too