SEO data from Google!
Here are some valuable SEO reading with data coming from Google that or not on their official Google pages.
Matt Cutts (Senior Engineer):
- SEO/Google section from Matt Cutts blog - regularly updated and is worth a daily reading
- Nick Wilsons interview and blog post: "Exclusive: Google Teaches Bloggers How To Rank" (December 13, 2005)
- Interview by Philipp Lenssen (November 17, 2005)
- WebmasterWorld PubCon Conference Session with Matt Cutts (November 16, 2005):
- Aaron Walls interview with Matt Cutts (9 October 2005)
- WMW Thread: "Matt Cutts on the Google Sandbox - Secrets of the sandbox revealed at Pubcon?"
- His posts from SEW
- GoogleGuy Says: What GoogleGuy says at WebMasterWorld and SEW Public Forums (Zorgloob)
- GoogleGuy Says (markcarey.com)
Tell me what I missed and I will add it.
- 24 Characteristics That Geniuses Have in Common
- Setting up and Managing a MySQL Server
- Canasta - The Great Card Game
- Annual report number 13 + 14: My Success
- Selling my SEO business TodaysWeb
- PDO vs MySQLi speed comparison
- Installing Apache Cassandra with PHP 7 on Ubuntu 16.04
- Annual report number 11 + 12: My Success
- Git with GitHub the Simple Way
- Annual report number 9 + 10: My Success