Self-employment the way to go
I have just read one of the recent articles by Steve Pavlina:
I really recommend it but I want to say that it is not as simple as it might look like. Steve is talking about making a living out of blogging and I can tell you right now that if you don't have something really valuable or interesting to tell others which will get many thousands of readers it will not be possible. There are many other systems on the internet that are more easier in my opinion.
I am both happy and proud that I am self-employed with my own company that I started myself. I am even more satisfied when I think of the goal of reaching a full passive income generating system for both my father and me by 2007. Then it will enable me to get back to the writing of my novels and some other interest I want to do such as travelling.
I actually believe I can make it.
Comments powered by Disqus
- PDO vs MySQLi speed comparison
- Installing Apache Cassandra with PHP 7 on Ubuntu 16.04
- Annual report number 11 + 12: My Success
- Git with GitHub the Simple Way
- Annual report number 9 + 10: My Success
- Annual report number 8: My Success
- Guide: WordPress with Maximum Performance and Speed
- How to load WordPress in a few milliseconds using Redis
- Maximize the Link Juice of your Infographic with the use of the Canonical HTTP Header
- Why I recommend CloudFlare and why you should try it too