Self-employment the way to go
I have just read one of the recent articles by Steve Pavlina:
I really recommend it but I want to say that it is not as simple as it might look like. Steve is talking about making a living out of blogging and I can tell you right now that if you don't have something really valuable or interesting to tell others which will get many thousands of readers it will not be possible. There are many other systems on the internet that are more easier in my opinion.
I am both happy and proud that I am self-employed with my own company that I started myself. I am even more satisfied when I think of the goal of reaching a full passive income generating system for both my father and me by 2007. Then it will enable me to get back to the writing of my novels and some other interest I want to do such as travelling.
I actually believe I can make it.
- My Recommendations for a Happy Life
- Budget 100 - an old school magic format
- My Favorite Board Games and How I Play Them
- Switching from Windows PC to Mac and why I switched back
- Creating The Space War - The Card Game of My Dreams
- 24 Characteristics That Geniuses Have in Common
- Setting up and Managing a MySQL Server
- Canasta - The Great Card Game
- Annual report number 13 + 14: My Success
- Selling my SEO business TodaysWeb