Postal address adds trust?
Google and the other engines are getting more and more sophisticated.
It is no longer just relevans and popularity (links, PR) but the factor of trust is now a major factor.
It has been speculated that by placing your postal address on your web site you add to the trust factor which seem very logical.
It dawned on me that the #1 ranking site on the SEO Contest has the following on the middle of the page:
The Grand V7ndotcom Elursrebmem Hotel London England United Kingdom N1 5SJ
So not only the postal address, but the keywords are as well included in the address (in this case pure fictional).
Another contest page did something similar and now also ranks in the top 5 - that could be coincidental but nevertheless interesting.
So this is defenitely something to think about.
Comments powered by Disqus
- Installing Apache Cassandra with PHP 7 on Ubuntu 16.04
- Annual report number 11 + 12: My Success
- Git with GitHub the Simple Way
- Annual report number 9 + 10: My Success
- Annual report number 8: My Success
- Guide: WordPress with Maximum Performance and Speed
- How to load WordPress in a few milliseconds using Redis
- Maximize the Link Juice of your Infographic with the use of the Canonical HTTP Header
- Why I recommend CloudFlare and why you should try it too
- Annual report number 7: My Success