Positive PageRank prediction!
New Edit on January 13:
This tool is a bit wacko at the moment, as well as Google and the Google PageRank toolbar. The result it gave was not correct.
That I like!
The one I really doubt is the last one for PR 6, it will be PR 4-5. And the first one will not be PR 7 - I cannot think that, but it could with the large number of PR 3-4 reciprocals it has been getting (probably about 50).
Will be interesting to see what actually will happen.
Comments powered by Disqus
- PDO vs MySQLi speed comparison
- Installing Apache Cassandra with PHP 7 on Ubuntu 16.04
- Annual report number 11 + 12: My Success
- Git with GitHub the Simple Way
- Annual report number 9 + 10: My Success
- Annual report number 8: My Success
- Guide: WordPress with Maximum Performance and Speed
- How to load WordPress in a few milliseconds using Redis
- Maximize the Link Juice of your Infographic with the use of the Canonical HTTP Header
- Why I recommend CloudFlare and why you should try it too