New jobs from clients never ending
I got some major media coverage in Sweden recently and together with my partner Peter Larsson we made a decision that from now on we only take big jobs for big clients and I increased my rates 3X. Rather do a tip top SEO job to a big client that can really pay than smaller jobs for small sites.
And then I thought, ok now noone from Sweden will order with these new rates and I have time to complete all the open jobs from before.
But I still get orders and interest!
- Setting up and Managing a MySQL Server
- Canasta - The Great Card Game
- Annual report number 13 + 14: My Success
- Selling my SEO business TodaysWeb
- PDO vs MySQLi speed comparison
- Installing Apache Cassandra with PHP 7 on Ubuntu 16.04
- Annual report number 11 + 12: My Success
- Git with GitHub the Simple Way
- Annual report number 9 + 10: My Success
- Annual report number 8: My Success