Never leave AdWords unattended
If you ever are too busy ... make sure you still keep an eye on AdWords.
I have been very busy lately, especially the last 2 weeeks.
I checked AdWords and wow - burned $300 in 7 days, usually it is running on $20 per week or something for all my campaigns. (I use AdWords mostly for learning and testing so far.)
And what was it?? 95 clicks from a dating site to one of my SEO ads on selling high PR text links ... jesus.
When I started that site-targeted campaign I just threw in all the sites that Google found after my search as a test. It went well for a number of weeks and then now suddenly this spike.
I have put that campaign on hold for now :)
Comments powered by Disqus
- Selling my SEO business TodaysWeb
- PDO vs MySQLi speed comparison
- Installing Apache Cassandra with PHP 7 on Ubuntu 16.04
- Annual report number 11 + 12: My Success
- Git with GitHub the Simple Way
- Annual report number 9 + 10: My Success
- Annual report number 8: My Success
- Guide: WordPress with Maximum Performance and Speed
- How to load WordPress in a few milliseconds using Redis
- Maximize the Link Juice of your Infographic with the use of the Canonical HTTP Header