WordPress Plugins Used
Here are the Plugins that I currently use on this blog and I like them a lot.
- Link to Me Textbox by Jim Westergren This plugin will set up a "link to me textbox" with HTML code in your blog posts and increase your search engine rankings.
- Exec-PHP by Sören Weber Executes <?php ?> code in your posts, pages and text widgets.
- Related Posts by Alexander Malov & Mike Lu Returns a list of the related entries based on active/passive keyword matches.
- Math Comment Spam Protection by Michael Woehrer This kills ALL non-human comment spam. Ask the visitor making the comment to answer a simple math question. This is intended to prove that the visitor is a human being and not a spam robot. Example of such question: What is the sum of 2 and 9?
- Post Templates by Category by Kaf Oseo Use custom single post templates for specified categories.
- Subscribe To Comments by Mark Jaquith and Jennifer (ScriptyGoddess) Allows readers to recieve notifications of new comments that are posted to an entry
- Get Recent Comments by Krischan Jodies Display the most recent comments or trackbacks with your own formatting in the sidebar.
- Socializer Plugin by Anders Bergman Add socializer to your Wordpress Posts. Socializer is way to submit your post to all of the social bookmark networks at once. It include 37 social bookmark networks (digg, de.licio.us, furl, reddit, backflip, kinja... just to name a few).
- WP Category Posts by Brian Groce List the posts in a specific category. (I revised the file a bit, credits to Brian Groce and CrazySerb)
- Comment Count, Post Count and Last Modified by Nick Momrik Displays the date and time that the post/page was last modified. Outputs the total number of posts. Counts the total number of comments.
- WP-ContactForm by Ryan Duff [His site is offline, download the plugin here.] WP Contact Form is a drop in form for users to contact you. It can be implemented on a page or a post.
- My comments by Martin Mortensen Makes it possible to style your own comments in a different manner than other comments.
- wp-cache by Ricardo Galli Granada Very fast cache module. It's composed of several modules, this plugin can configure and manage the whole system. Once enabled, go to "Options" and select "WP-Cache".
- FeedBurner FeedSmith by FeedBurner Originally authored by Steve Smith, this plugin detects all ways to access your original WordPress feeds and redirects them to your FeedBurner feed so you can track every possible subscriber.
- Recent Posts by Nick Momrik Returns a list of the most recent posts.
- 24 Characteristics That Geniuses Have in Common
- Setting up and Managing a MySQL Server
- Canasta - The Great Card Game
- Annual report number 13 + 14: My Success
- Selling my SEO business TodaysWeb
- PDO vs MySQLi speed comparison
- Installing Apache Cassandra with PHP 7 on Ubuntu 16.04
- Annual report number 11 + 12: My Success
- Git with GitHub the Simple Way
- Annual report number 9 + 10: My Success