My directory now lists over 10,000 sites
I could never believe when I started that stupid directory it would become so big.
As of today for Add URL-Free.com:
Age: 8 months Active links: 10,609 (with opt-in e-mail) Categories: 93 Pending links: 421 Indexed pages in Google: 20,100 Yahoo backlinks: 5,650 MSN backlinks: 11,161 Unique backlinks: 698 Average daily uniqes: 374 Average daily pageloads: 1,329 Average daily submissions of new links: ca 50
add url free:
Google: 8 Yahoo: 15 MSN: 2
No paid links, and almost no links from my own pages. 95% natural or reciprocals with the dir.
Each one of the 10K listings has a full description of several sentences and check out one of the 10K detail pages.
It's defenitely a nice resource to have, promoting my other link building and SEO services. Maybe it's time for a redesign, lol. Later then.
Comments powered by Disqus
- PDO vs MySQLi speed comparison
- Installing Apache Cassandra with PHP 7 on Ubuntu 16.04
- Annual report number 11 + 12: My Success
- Git with GitHub the Simple Way
- Annual report number 9 + 10: My Success
- Annual report number 8: My Success
- Guide: WordPress with Maximum Performance and Speed
- How to load WordPress in a few milliseconds using Redis
- Maximize the Link Juice of your Infographic with the use of the Canonical HTTP Header
- Why I recommend CloudFlare and why you should try it too