Link Juice from Technorati? No!
Technorati is a good tool to connect up with other bloggers in a true Web 2.0 spirit. WordPress pings and creates tags out of your categories automatically and they are a lot of plugins out there that makes Technorati tags out of your blog posts' content and place them at the end of the post. But did you know that you can simply place a rel="tag" on your internal or external link and the anchor will be tagged in your post? (very smart actually so you can't nofollow them from the plugins). This can sometimes be useful to get your post more visible, but the use is very limited. I for one, don't use it.
And did you think that you got some nice link juice from Technorati? No, that is not the case - even though they show up so nicely in Yahoo. There are no nofollows on the links in Technorati but if you look closely you will see a somewhat misplaced meta tag:
So for all those "SEOs" recommending getting nice links from Technorati - forget it. And you Technorati spammers, please stop now.
- Setting up and Managing a MySQL Server
- Canasta - The Great Card Game
- Annual report number 13 + 14: My Success
- Selling my SEO business TodaysWeb
- PDO vs MySQLi speed comparison
- Installing Apache Cassandra with PHP 7 on Ubuntu 16.04
- Annual report number 11 + 12: My Success
- Git with GitHub the Simple Way
- Annual report number 9 + 10: My Success
- Annual report number 8: My Success