Latest SEO News
The latest news in the world of SEO (this is written on October 15th 2006):
- Google bought YouTube for $1.65 billion in stock. Negative response by Randfish, positive response from Shoemoney.
- TLA released a Blog Juice Calculator
- Yahoo had a new algo update.
- Andy Hagans goes even more busy and releases ReviewMe a very smart buzz making link building service. Bloggers reviews your site/page. It is sure something I want to try out and I know there are at least 20 people on DP forums that happily would sign up as reviewers on this service.
Comments powered by Disqus
- PDO vs MySQLi speed comparison
- Installing Apache Cassandra with PHP 7 on Ubuntu 16.04
- Annual report number 11 + 12: My Success
- Git with GitHub the Simple Way
- Annual report number 9 + 10: My Success
- Annual report number 8: My Success
- Guide: WordPress with Maximum Performance and Speed
- How to load WordPress in a few milliseconds using Redis
- Maximize the Link Juice of your Infographic with the use of the Canonical HTTP Header
- Why I recommend CloudFlare and why you should try it too