Keyword Research Tool from AdWords now open
Just some days ago the incredible Google AdWords Keyword Research Tool became available for those that somehow does not have an AdWords account. Also interesting seasonal data was added.
If you are not already using this in your keyword research, then it's about time.
More info covered here: Inside AdWords
I am also happy that a few days ago me and my work partner finally finalized a list of the 14,000 most searched Swedish keywords. We, after a lot of work and research, compiled a list of 26,000 words (expanded from the most popular words from many sources) but now after some filtering was done we took out all words that had zero data in the AdWords KWs tool (unpopular words) and reduced the list by nearly half. At the high peak of our work we actually managed to crash Excel, hehe. One time we even slowed down the Google datacenter served to us while simultaneously running 6 jobs in the AdWords tools and each job with 2,000 words (the limit) ...
During this job I have learned a lot about words that I can use in SEO. Most of the job was done by my partner and I see that he could perhaps become a Keyword Researcher in my company.
- Budget 100 - an old school magic format
- My Favorite Board Games and How I Play Them
- Switching from Windows PC to Mac and why I switched back
- Creating The Space War - The Card Game of My Dreams
- 24 Characteristics That Geniuses Have in Common
- Setting up and Managing a MySQL Server
- Canasta - The Great Card Game
- Annual report number 13 + 14: My Success
- Selling my SEO business TodaysWeb
- PDO vs MySQLi speed comparison