Google knows about your backlinks
Google knows probably a lot more than you think.
This is a blog post by Matt Cutts (Google Engineer): "Tell me about your backlinks"
Google might not like that text links are being bought but in my opinion I see no problem with that. You pay for advertising, just like adwords.
Now, I agree that Google should take actions to devalue etc to keep their index clean - that is part of the SEO cat-and-mouse-game :)
- Don't have words such as "sponsored links" near the links that you buy.
- Have the sites you buy links on on different IPs.
- Don't exaggerate it by getting thousands overnight.
- Vary the anchor text, make it look natural.
- Link inside the text is better than sitewide in the footer.
Now, run away from the Google cat :)
- Selling my SEO business TodaysWeb
- PDO vs MySQLi speed comparison
- Installing Apache Cassandra with PHP 7 on Ubuntu 16.04
- Annual report number 11 + 12: My Success
- Git with GitHub the Simple Way
- Annual report number 9 + 10: My Success
- Annual report number 8: My Success
- Guide: WordPress with Maximum Performance and Speed
- How to load WordPress in a few milliseconds using Redis
- Maximize the Link Juice of your Infographic with the use of the Canonical HTTP Header