Future PageRank prediction
There are 7 different tools and one new discovery that can be used in additional to looking at backlinks if you are interested in finding out what your future PageRank will be.
I say already now that they are not accurate ...
Backlink and PR prediction tool from online-utility.orgComments: This is the only PR prediction tool that I like. It also shows backlinks and their PR and also explains how they rank the pages.
- iwebtools PR prediction tool Comments: Let's you check 10 at the same time. Seem to be right on more than half of the cases and has gotten good feedback but I think it sucks.
- Rustybricks PR prediction tool Comments: I am not so sure about this one, but seem right in some cases. If you get 10 as result, is is only to amuse you :)
- If you are listed in DMOZ then go to The Google directory and find your site. The sites are ordered by PageRank but notice that some are not in correct order. This was a recent discovery on DP Forums and many assumptions points on the fact that they are ordered in their actual PR value. This can also be used to determine if a site has for example a high PR 6 or a low PR 6 which is a great difference.
SEO Time PR prediction toolComments: This now seem not to be working. It was earlier an interesting new tool. I checked my site and it seem quite accurate. Never heard of this one before but I think it is good.
Hope you find this amusing and maybe even useful. But I want to say that I recommend you write some good content for your sites instead of wasting the time on predictions ...
Well, good luck.
EDIT Feb 28, 2006:
I have conducted a bit of research and discovered a few things of what might probably the internal Google PR which is very interesting.
My recent article about that can be read here.
EDIT Sept 17, 2006:
I have deleted the ones on the list that did not work anymore.
Comments powered by Disqus
- PDO vs MySQLi speed comparison
- Installing Apache Cassandra with PHP 7 on Ubuntu 16.04
- Annual report number 11 + 12: My Success
- Git with GitHub the Simple Way
- Annual report number 9 + 10: My Success
- Annual report number 8: My Success
- Guide: WordPress with Maximum Performance and Speed
- How to load WordPress in a few milliseconds using Redis
- Maximize the Link Juice of your Infographic with the use of the Canonical HTTP Header
- Why I recommend CloudFlare and why you should try it too