Funny and interesting with SE query
I made a free directory to my 16 year old little brother that he is managing and promoting.
I told him to get a lot of backlinks and showed him how to see his backlinks in MSN using: link:directorydelta.com and: link:directorydelta.com -site:directorydelta.com
I just got an e-mail from him now in total enthusiasm:
Jim! Look at this!The guy wrote the query wrong and so got the results of all sites NOT linking to him :D
Page 1 of 5,348,089,052 results containing -link:directorydelta.com (0.12 seconds)
But, there is something interesting here. These link queries at MSN are sorted by number of backlinks first and guess which site is #1???
And number 2 some total strange site with 14 Million backlinks! Maybe a chineese ISP or something.
It is quite interesting to look at the results of such a query. It is not a stop word and so you get the whole index shown at a single query.
The same query also works with Google and that shows 9,670,000,000 results - almost double than MSN. And the results there - random or?
- Selling my SEO business TodaysWeb
- PDO vs MySQLi speed comparison
- Installing Apache Cassandra with PHP 7 on Ubuntu 16.04
- Annual report number 11 + 12: My Success
- Git with GitHub the Simple Way
- Annual report number 9 + 10: My Success
- Annual report number 8: My Success
- Guide: WordPress with Maximum Performance and Speed
- How to load WordPress in a few milliseconds using Redis
- Maximize the Link Juice of your Infographic with the use of the Canonical HTTP Header