About Stereotype Fiction Stories
I have recently reviewed some "story writing tech". There were based on the idea that there has to be a quest, then a conflict, good and bad guys, then the good guy is seeming to loose but in the end he makes it go right and wins anyway.
This is complete CRAP.
There is NO set of pattern in a fiction story. If there is it is in that case STEREOTYPE.
I have read an interesting short story once which inly communicated an atmossphere.
We have grown up for stereotype Sci-Fi stories.
- My Recommendations for a Happy Life
- Budget 100 - an old school magic format
- My Favorite Board Games and How I Play Them
- Switching from Windows PC to Mac and why I switched back
- Creating The Space War - The Card Game of My Dreams
- 24 Characteristics That Geniuses Have in Common
- Setting up and Managing a MySQL Server
- Canasta - The Great Card Game
- Annual report number 13 + 14: My Success
- Selling my SEO business TodaysWeb