About Stereotype Fiction Stories
I have recently reviewed some "story writing tech". There were based on the idea that there has to be a quest, then a conflict, good and bad guys, then the good guy is seeming to loose but in the end he makes it go right and wins anyway.
This is complete CRAP.
There is NO set of pattern in a fiction story. If there is it is in that case STEREOTYPE.
I have read an interesting short story once which inly communicated an atmossphere.
We have grown up for stereotype Sci-Fi stories.
- 24 Characteristics That Geniuses Have in Common
- Setting up and Managing a MySQL Server
- Canasta - The Great Card Game
- Annual report number 13 + 14: My Success
- Selling my SEO business TodaysWeb
- PDO vs MySQLi speed comparison
- Installing Apache Cassandra with PHP 7 on Ubuntu 16.04
- Annual report number 11 + 12: My Success
- Git with GitHub the Simple Way
- Annual report number 9 + 10: My Success