25 billion pages in Google
That is 25,000,000,000 web pages.
See it your self, look at the amount of hits the query gives.
EDIT: That query is no longer working.
The following input from Netcraft is also interesting that suggests the number of web sites (not pages) to be 108,810,358 as of February 2007.
Comments powered by Disqus
- Installing Apache Cassandra with PHP 7 on Ubuntu 16.04
- Annual report number 11 + 12: My Success
- Git with GitHub the Simple Way
- Annual report number 9 + 10: My Success
- Annual report number 8: My Success
- Guide: WordPress with Maximum Performance and Speed
- How to load WordPress in a few milliseconds using Redis
- Maximize the Link Juice of your Infographic with the use of the Canonical HTTP Header
- Why I recommend CloudFlare and why you should try it too
- Annual report number 7: My Success