Hard words from John Scott
Q. Why doesn't my online drugstone rank for "viagra", "levitra" or "cialis"?
A. Because you're a schmuck business adding absolutely no value to the world wide web and as such you have no quality linkage, and will continue to have no quality linkage. Google determines the value of a website based upon its linkage, and rightly so.
The same goes for thousands of other keywords and thousands of other websites. Quit trying to fake success with rankings. Be legitimately successful and the linkage and rankings will follow.
Quoted from John Scott - ("The Anti-SEO")
- Selling my SEO business TodaysWeb
- PDO vs MySQLi speed comparison
- Installing Apache Cassandra with PHP 7 on Ubuntu 16.04
- Annual report number 11 + 12: My Success
- Git with GitHub the Simple Way
- Annual report number 9 + 10: My Success
- Annual report number 8: My Success
- Guide: WordPress with Maximum Performance and Speed
- How to load WordPress in a few milliseconds using Redis
- Maximize the Link Juice of your Infographic with the use of the Canonical HTTP Header